Member FAQ

Visit the Kansas Real Estate Commission website.

Your personal information can be changed with the association by logging to your InfoHub and updating your profile. Or you can email [email protected]. You will need to visit the krec website to update your information separately from us.

If you change email, website, or phone, remember to change profiles setup on, zillow, homessnap and other sites.

License transfers are all done with KREC and can now be done easily online. Be sure to let PLR office know about transfers as well so we can change in Paragon and other roster areas.

There is a manual that outlines the use of the “R” and the term REALTOR. Please refer to it when using the Trademarks on your marketing materials.