Housing Assistance Grants available for fire victims

Those displaced by fire should call 620-663-4861 to learn more and request an application.

Key points:

  • Pays up to $1,500 for one month’s rent or mortgage payment.
  • Dually paid to landlord and tenant. Both must endorse.
  • Documents needed are Drivers License, rental agreement, photos of lost home and completed application.
  • Deadline: June 1, 2022
  • It’s a grant. One time payment. Nothing owed in return.
  • For Housing Assistance.

Add Your Heading Text Here